Trip #17 D23 Expo - Part 2

Part 2 - Disneyland and California Adventure\

I will start off by saying I will come back and edit these posts because it's been so long that I can't remember exactly what we wore/did each day of the trip.  I really need to get better about blogging so I don't do this to myself anymore.

However, I do remember at least the first day at Disneyland because this was the day we got our lightsabers!  I made sure I saved money for this as I figured this is my first and best shot at getting one.  (And I probably wouldn't get another because of how expensive they are.)  For weeks I poured over the "kits" and thought about which one I would get and what color kyber crystal I would get.  I looked at websites that explained what the blade color means and I watched videos of people who video blogged theirs.

We decided to separate our appointments so I could video J making his and vice versa.  He went first before lunch.  It was an amazing experience and I was just making a video with my camera!  He was so happy to carry his saber around the park wherever we went.  Then it was my turn.  It was so cool being able to choose the parts and pieces that made up my own lightsaber.  Then it was my turn to carry it around.  For the most part it was easy enough to go on rides with it.  I'm just glad we weren't park hopping into California Adventure and trying to go on Soarin'!  The most fun was our photo-op in front of the Milennium Falcon at night.  Disneyland isn't truly "dark" at night but it was dark enough with the lights in Galaxy's Edge and our sabers.  And we weren't the only ones!  Maybe we'll take them back again sometime for a "gathering".

Nothing from California Adventure sticks out so it was probably a pretty normal park day for us.

One of the cosplays (and I don't remember which day) was our "Incredibles on Vacation" day.  We wore our Incredibles t-shirts with the Mickey Mouse hawaiian shirts that I found at Kohls.  We had so much fun with that!  Even got some castmembers to play along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the 1955 Gazette!

Trip #16 - Birthday Trip Day Three

Trip #17 D23 Expo 2019